A quorum of the City Council may be in attendance at League of Women Voters City Council and Mayoral Candidate Forum on Tuesday, October 2, 2018 starting at 6:30 PM.
A quorum of the Planning Commission may be in attendance at Forest Lake Area School District neighborhood meeting on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 starting at 6:30 PM.
A quorum of the City Council may be in attendance at Forest Lake High School Mayoral Debate on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 starting at 6:00 PM
A quorum of the City Council may be in attendance at Candidates in the Community event on the following dates:
- Thursday, October 4 5:30 p.m. Kulenkamp Park
- Sunday, October 7 1:00 p.m. Clear Lake Park
- Thursday, October 11 5:30 p.m. Bay Park
- Saturday, October 13 2:00 p.m. Bridle Pass Park
- Tuesday, October 16 5:00 p.m. Shawn Silvera Memorial Park
- Saturday, October 20 3:00 p.m. Summerfield Park
- Tuesday, October 23 5:00 p.m. Southview Park
- Saturday, October 27 1:00 p.m. Eagle Bluff Park
- Sunday, October 28 3:00 p.m. Preserve Park
- Saturday, November 3 1:00 p.m. Fenway Park
- Sunday, November 4 4:00 p.m. Manor Park
This is not a regularly scheduled meeting of the City Council, but this notice is being posted in compliance with the Minnesota Open Meeting Law.